Dear Saint Helena Parents & CYO Athletes:
Due to technical limitations with the previous platform, we have moved to a new registration system for all CYO sports teams. OLV football is excluded from this and will continue to be handled separately.
Registration for all programs may be accessed by clicking here.
The system has many new and beneficial features which make the individual athlete registration and overall team management processes simpler and quicker. Over time you will see new features added but to start we have kept things simple and there a few key items to take note of:
You will now have a Family Account in the system
- Before registering individual children for a particular sport, you will first set up a family account and add your individual children. This will eliminate the need to enter redundant information if you typically register multiple children. Family information will stay with you from season to season.
Payment via Credit card
- To simplify and expedite athlete registration and payment processing, the new system will not allow the use of personal checks. A credit card is required to complete the registration process.
Open Registration Period
- To ensure adequate time to properly organize the teams, coaches, schedules, etc, the registration period is open from June 1 through July 1. After this, open enrollment will close and a waiting-list will open.
- If the open enrollment period is missed, there is no guarantee of a position on a team from the waiting list. Open enrollment and waiting list registrations are on a first-come-first-served basis and once a team/league is full the registration process will be closed.
- If enough registrations are received to field multiple teams in each sport, every effort will be made to accommodate all interested children. However, due to limited fields there are no guarantees.
Please register early to ensure a spot on a team.
To access the 2018-2019 CYO handbook, please use the links to the right. Thank you!