I would like to inform you of the change of hours for PREP next year:
- Level One – 6 to 7PM
- Level Two – 6 to 7:30PM
- Level Three 6 – to 7:30PM
- Level Four – 6 to 7:30PM
- Level Five – 6 to 7:30PM
- Level Six – 6 to 7:30PM
- Level Seven – 6 to 7:30PM
If any of the Level one students need to stay to wait for siblings they will wait in one of the Level One classrooms.
Thank you for all the support you give our PREP program.
God love you! Madeleine
Goals of Religious Education
- To support, complement, and reinforce the family as the primary community in which faith is developed.
- To promote catechesis and faith enrichment through parent sacrament preparation classes.
- To provide opportunities for on-going faith development for children and youth.
- To provide a well-balanced curriculum that involves both content and experience.
- To offer experience of prayer, in many different forms, in and outside the classroom setting.
- To offer retreats and other experiences of intensive prayer and fellowship in a group setting.
- To offer outreach to the community in the form of class service projects.
- To assist in creating parish liturgies that inspire, teach, and lead children and youth to meaningful worship.
- To improve the competence of the catechetical faculty and staff.
- To provide opportunities for faculty and staff for catechetical education and enrichment.
- To meet the resource needs of our faculty and staff.